Good evening beautiful Glow Squad! Some of you have been saying you’re struggling to keep motivated this week so I thought I would share my 5 top tips with you...
1. What are you doing this for - are you doing this for your health, a special event, or perhaps to improve your sleep or energy levels? Focus on your goal and remind yourself of it everyday. Maybe you leave yourself some post-it notes in obvious places with motivational quotes on, or change your phone screensaver so you can see it every time you take your phone out.
2. Upgrade your mornings - Having a good morning is really important because it sets you up for the day. Exercise first thing, then follow it with your amazing Glow Guides breakfast.
3. Have checkpoints. Make achievable goals for example “In 6 weeks time I want to do 10 push ups without my knees on the ground.” If you have your eye set on something it can really motivate you to get there.
4. Treat yourself - treats are so important and can come in many forms. It doesn’t just have to be an unhealthy treat. It could be running yourself a bubble bath, buying yourself a magazine or even something more extravagant like a spa weekend!
5. Buddy up! Get someone to do the Glow Guides programme with you. You can bond over it, cheer each other on and celebrate together when you’ve completed the programme!